Jujutsu Kaisen movie is now only 1 month away from its international release, and now you can purchase movie tickets if you are from United States or United Kingdom. The Jujutsu Kaisen film will be available in both English sub and English dub in more than 1500 cinemas nationwide on March 18th. Some IMAX cinemas in the US and UK will also screen the movie.
To celebrate the upcoming release of the movie, Crunchyroll also announced the English cast, which is as follows:
- Yuta Okkotsu – Kayleigh McKee
- Rika Orimoto – Anairis Quiñones
- Maki Zen’in – Allegra Clark
- Toge Inumaki – Xander Mobus
- Panda – Matthew David Rudd
- Satoru Gojo – Kaiji Tang
- Suguru Geto – Lex Lang
Where To Buy Movie Tickets?
To buy tickets for Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie, you can visit Crunchyroll’s dedicated website for anime films called “Crunchyroll Movie Night”. Fans from United States and UK can purchase the tickets from this link. Movie ticket sales in Canada will start on March 1.
Release Date For Other Countries
Here is the list of all the countries where Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie release has been officially confirmed:
- Singapore, Brunei, and Malaysia: March 10th (Release Date)
- Indonesia and Mongolia: March 16th (Release Date)
- Hongkong: Film to be released in March (Release Date)
- France: March 16th
- US, UK, and South Africa: March 18th
- Germany, Switzerland and Ireland: March 29th
- Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina: March 24th
Following countries will be getting a cinema release, but the release date has not been revealed:
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
Gege Akutami started Jujutsu kaisen manga series in March 2018, in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. However, this movie is based on a 1-shot manga, which was published in April 2017 in Shueisha’s Jump Giga magazine. Mappa studio has confirmed that season 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen will be released in 2023.
©2021 JUJUTSU KAISEN ZERO The Movie Project ©Gege Akutami/Shueisha
The post Jujutsu Kaisen Movie Tickets Now Available For United States And UK appeared first on Anime Senpai.
Source: Anime Senpai