Don't think that this means that you've won! A new teaser trailer, the main staff, and the main cast have all been revealed for the second season of The Demon Girl Next Door (known in Japan as Machikado Mazoku 2Chome), an ongoing TV anime based on the supernatural comedy manga by Izumo Ito about a fledgling demon girl who accidentally becomes best friends with the local magical girl.
The main staff for the second season of The Demon Girl Next Door includes:
- Original work: Izumo Ito
- Director: Hiroaki Sakurai
- Series composition: Keiichiro Ochi
- Character design: Mai Otsuka
- Animation production: J.C. Staff
Additionally, the main voice cast from the first season will reprise their roles, including:
- Konomi Kohara as Yuko Yoshida.
- Akari Kitō as Momo Chiyoda.
- Minami Takahasi as Lilith.
- Tomoyo Takayanagi as Mikan Hinatsuki.
- Sayaka Senbongi as Anri Sata.
- Ayaka Suwa as Sion Ogura.
- Hitomi Ōwada as Ryoko Yoshida.
- And Sayaka Ohara as Seiko Yoshida.
The original The Demon Girl Next Door manga is published in Japan by Houbunsha in their Manga Time Kirara Carat seinen manga magazine. An English language version is available from Seven Seas Entertainment. HIDIVE currently streams the first season of The Demon Girl Next Door and describes the story as follows:
Yuko Yoshida is just an ordinary schoolgirl — until Lilith unleashes her dormant, devilish powers. Now Yuko must defeat Momo Chiyoda, the shrine maiden of the Light Clan who just so happens to go to her school!
Season two of The Demon Girl Next Door will broadcast in Japan on Tokyo Broadcasting System and BS11 beginning in April of 2022.
Source: Comic Natalie
Copyright notice: © Izumi Ito / Houbunsha / The Demon Girl Next Door Production Committee
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.