The official YouTube channel for the cover song project "CrosSing" has started streaming its fifth performance video, "Inochi no Namae (The Name of Life)" (Spirited Away theme song) sung by voice actress Yui Ishikawa (Mikasa Ackerman in Attack on Titan). The song, composed by the film's soundtrack composer, Joe Hisaishi, was originally sung by Yumi Kimura and released as her first single in July 2001.
Ishikawa says in a message video, "It is a very nice song, but also a simple song that you can't cheat. So I sang it carefully with all my heart. I hope this song will reach your hearts as well."
— CrosSing Official (@CrosSing_info) May 4, 2022
The "CrosSing" project first season's performer lineup:
- Maaya Uchida (voice actress / Katarina Claes in My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!)
- Akari Kito (voice actress / Nezuko Kamado in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Yui Ishikawa (voice actress / Mikasa Ackerman in Attack on Titan)
- Kana Hanazawa (voice actress / Ichika Nakano in The Quintessential Quintuplets)
- toawana (fhána vocalist)
- Toshiki Tateishi (stage play actor / Itaru Chigasaki in MANKAI STAGE A3!)
- Shibuya HAL (VTuber)
"Blue Bird" (Naruto Sippuden) by Maaya Uchida:
"Sobakasu" (Rurouni Kenshin) by toawana:
"Skyclad no Kansokusha" (STEINS;GATE) by Shibuya HAL:
"Kaibutsu" (BEASTARS) by Akari Kito: